But this need not be a reason to fret unnecessarily, because as uncontrollable as it may seem, you can actually take steps to ensure frizz-free hair and tackle the humidity during the rains. Now the next big question is –
how do I get rid of frizzy hair? Well, there are some great remedies you can find in your kitchen itself, stacked away. And now, more than ever is absolutely the time to use them! We are also sharing these wonderful tips that we call
frizzy hair solutions to help you bid adieu to hair frizz.
- Oiling your hair with coconut oil has been taught to us by our ancestors and is a tale that is time-tested and equally effective even today. The humidity strips natural moisture off the hair and hence, to restore and retain the hair’s natural shine and smoothness, coconut oil works like a blessing. So, in case you were stressing about how to take care of frizzy hair all this time, now you know what you need to treat frizzy hair in the monsoon.
- Keeping away and minimizing heating/styling appliances in this weather is one of the best frizzy hair solutions. Because heated appliances only aggravate the frizziness and harm the hair even more. If you must use a blow dryer once in a while, don’t forget to condition it with coconut oil in a spray format before you do, as it serves as the best heat-protectant serum and is easily available at your home too.
- Protein, especially keratin-based ingredients, in your products is your best friend during this weather because it makes for a great conditioner. Brownie points if your conditioner itself has protein because not only will it make your frizzy hair unfrizzy, but will also make it look lustrous and shiny.
- Keep a bottle of dry shampoo handy because washing your scalp and hair every time it gets dirty with rainwater is not a feasible option, especially if you have a busy lifestyle. Instead, just spray some dry shampoo and watch as it works wonders against dry scalp and greasy hair.
- In case you’re still confused about how to get rid of frizzy hair, you can also consider trimming your hair during the monsoons. This ensures you rid yourself of split ends, which anyway cause breakage and hair loss. Using a few drops of coconut oil while stepping out of the house after hair styling maintains the strength of the hair and also provides just the right amount of conditioning and moisture to it.
Now that you know
how to take care of frizzy hair and the dos and don’ts that go hand in hand with the season, don’t just lock yourself indoors out of fear! Step out and enjoy the monsoons with beautiful and healthy hair!
Denial of responsibility! galaxyconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.