The major Lost Ark content update for June 2022 drops today, and here you can read about all new features, balance changes, and fixed bugs through the official patch notes.
The second Legion raid, Vykas, will be available for all western players of Lost Ark with the arrival of the Wrath of the Covetous Legion update. Moreover, you will have access to the Kungelanium Guardian raid as well as a single-player dungeon experience called Thronespire, which is a new dimension where demons have invaded. There is also a new limited-time event called Heartbeat Island, where you can spend some time dancing and relaxing.
Aside from all the new content and changes coming to Lost Ark with today’s update, Smilegate will also give away a Growth Support Pack to all players as an appreciation for their support. The pack includes Destruction Stone, Guardian Stone, and Honing Shard, each of which allows you to select your favorite item among the available ones based on your character tier.
When Does the Lost Ark Maintenance Start/End?
According to Smilegate, Lost Ark servers will go under maintenance on June 30 at 12 am PT/3 am ET/7 am UTC/8 am BST/9 am CEST/5 pm AEST. The downtime will last for 4 hours, and during this period you won’t have access to any online features in the game.
Now, let’s check out the official patch notes for the Lost Ark June 2022 update.
Lost Ark New Content and Update Patch Notes for June 2022 Update
Vykas Legion Raid
- Vykas is an eight-player Legion raid, has 3 gates, and is complete with a swathe of new unique characteristics, abilities, and mechanics. Players will need to be Item Level 1430 to attempt Normal difficulty, and 1460 for Hard.
- Players can participate in Legion Raids after completing the guide quest ‘[Guide] Notice: Legion Raid’.
Kungelanium Guardian Raid
- Kungelanium will be available for players to challenge once they reach item level 1460 or higher.
- Like other Guardian Raids, you can attempt to vanquish alone, with a party, or matchmake with up to three other heroes.
- Thronespire is a new single-player dungeon experience in a twisted dimension with 50 levels. In Thronespire, you’ll battle until you run out of time, working to defeat as many levels and enemies as possible before you meet your match and succumb to the Demon Legions.
- Players will need to be Item Level 1325 to participate.
- You can find Heartbeat Island by speaking to Jollous, the festival expert located in major cities, or by sailing directly to it (located near Anikka). You do not need to complete a quest in a City to enter.
- Once you’ve arrived on Heartbeat Island you can collect Festival Coins through various activities, which can be exchanged for a variety of rewards
General & QOL Updates
- Added Stronghold Research that improves alternate characters’ honing rates on their journey to Item Level 1415. This can be researched at Item Level 1460.
- Added a CAPTCHA system as an ongoing bot prevention measure. Sometimes when entering a new zone, you may be asked to submit a text CAPTCHA response within several minutes.
- Refreshed the daily log-in reward track.
- Added new settings to change the Damage font size.
- Chest contents can now be sorted in alphabetical order.
- Added preventions to limit gold-seller activity. New store purchases will now have a 3 day waiting period before they can be traded or transferred out of the buyer’s account via mailing, trading, gifting, or selling on the Auction House.
- Updated some localization text and in-game terminology. For example, Tier 3 honing stones have changed from Guardian Stone Crystals to Crystallized Guardian Stones.
- Umar Cosmetic Collection added.
- Shadow of Stern Cosmetic Collection added.
- Leopard Pets added.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing some two-tone hair/beard styles to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing some tattoos to be mirrored on the characters face.
- Fixed an issue causing the attack type of the Deathblade’s Earth Cleaver ability to display incorrectly in the Skills menu.
- Fixed a rare issue where fewer enemies were spawned than needed to complete the “Shandi’s Trial: Focusing” quest on Bamboo Island.
- Fixed an issue restricting guild nicknames to 6 characters.
- Fixed an issue blocking players from claiming Thirain’s Amicable rapport reward.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect rewards to be shown for Thirain’s Amicable rapport tier.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect amount of rapport points to be received when gifting a “Soundstone of Dawn” to Lenora.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect amount of rapport XP to be granted when gifting Prideholme’s Neria a Prideholme Potato
- Fixed an issue causing movement to become blocked after an item was transferred to the pet inventory while the Cursor Control Method setting is set to ‘Pick Up’.
- Fixed an issue causing the earned Gold Designation indicator to reset on the character selection screen after relaunching Lost Ark.
- Fixed an issue causing the on-screen keyboard to be shown each time players cycle through a page in the store while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue causing an indefinite loading icon to display in the Quality Upgrade menu after an item was selected and filter options were changed before the upgrade was attempted.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Mokoko Seed icon from turning gold in the Collectibles menu when all Mokoko Seeds within a respective area had been collected.
- Fixed an issue causing weekday names to not display correctly in the calendar while using French, German, or Spanish.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to dismantle the bound Shushire’s Will skin.
- Fixed an issue allowing the Alar skin purchased with Crystals to be tradeable.
- Fixed an issue causing numbers to be cutoff in the honing menu when over 7 digits are displayed.
- Fixed an issue causing an additional currency box to be shown in the store.
- Fixed an issue causing mouse and keyboard keys to be shown during the prologue while a controller was in use.
- Fixed an issue causing a keyboard key to be shown to skip a cinematic when a controller was in use.
- Fixed an issue causing a keyboard key to be shown during the “Town Where Light Lingers” quest when a controller was in use.
- Fixed an issue causing inconsistent reset times to be shown for the Farm within the Stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing the reset button to not function within the ‘Accessibility’ tab of the settings menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Crystal Benefactor” title to be considered new each time Lost Ark was launched.
- Fixed an issue causing Seto’s loot to not be retrievable if he is killed in the “rainbow room” within Naruna’s Hot Spring.
- Fixed an issue causing level 12 recommended skills appear in the Book of Coordination.
- Included a speculative fix to address various UI elements, such as items, to get stuck on the cursor and blocking future actions. We will continue monitoring to see if this issue occurs after the update.
Denial of responsibility! galaxyconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.