The feature will be available on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.
A new newswire post by Rockstar Games has detailed some of the improvements coming to GTA Online in the highly anticipated December update, including ray-traced reflections on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
“PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections — rendering real-time reflections on many surfaces — via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting”, Rockstar Games has announced. Alongside the new graphical features, the update will also include changes to in-game mobile contacts, faster car deliveries, changes to the game’s economy, and more.
GTA Online’s December update will reportedly be a part of a “massive multi-part update”, according to Rockstar. A release date has yet to be confirmed, with Rockstar’s newswire post simply stating that the aforementioned improvements will arrive later this month. More details are expected to be shared within the coming weeks, but in the meantime, all of the confirmed changes for this month’s update can be found below:
- Get to your favorite iFruit Contacts faster — select which Contacts to display or hide via the Interaction Menu.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to launch Business Sell Missions in all Session types, including Invite-only Sessions.
- Take on Agatha’s Casino Story Missions as a solo operator by visiting the Management Office of The Diamond Casino & Resort (these missions previously required at least 2 players).
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections — rendering real-time reflections on many surfaces — via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting.
- New vehicle purchases will arrive in your Garage faster than before.
- Select Custom Weaponized Vehicles can now be used in Races, where appropriate — weapons will be disabled outside of GTA Races.
- Bicycles will be added to the list of vehicles that can be requested from your Personal Garage when calling the Mechanic.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete Hao’s introductory race.
- Completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand Bonus, bringing this in line with all other business activities, while payouts on Smuggler’s Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
- Get more of what you want faster with an across-the-board increase in the GTA$ value of all Shark Cards. Starting today, all Shark Card denominations have been boosted by 20–25% when purchased directly in GTA Online or via any of the platform stores. For special GTA+ Member Shark Cards, this is on top of the current 15% bonus GTA$.
Rockstar Games state that many of the improvements included in GTA Online’s December update are based on feedback from the GTA Online community. Due to the success of players in the recently released heists challenge, Rockstar Games is also giving away the retro-styled Declasse Tahoma Coupe, which will be made available to all GTA Online players for a limited period later this month.
Full details on GTA Online’s December update can be found on the official Rockstar Games website.
NEXT: Dead Island 2 Shows Off Gory Combat In New Gameplay Trailer
Denial of responsibility! galaxyconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.