The latest Destiny 2 hotfix is here, bringing in some changes to the Crucible, King’s Fall Raid, and some other gameplay tweaks too.
The new update makes a couple of changes to the Crucible. Map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Cathedral of Dusk has been adjusted Although the patch notes don’t specify how, anecdotally, both were very common sight. An issue that saw players unable to progress the weekly Crucible challenge in the Crucible labs has also been fixed.
The King’s Fall Raid also had a few fixes, such as an issue where the Daughters of Oryx took extra damage from rocket launchers and other sources, which has now been fixed. An issue where players could survive certain wipe mechanics in the raid has also been fixed, as well as an issue that had players occasionally spawning behind the doors during the Warpriest encounter.
In terms of gameplay and investment fixes, an issue where the seasonal mod Improved Sword Scavenger and leg armor mod Sword Scavenger would stack has been fixed, and it’s no longer possible to equip both of these mods simultaneously. The regular and artifact Machine Gun Scavenger mods had the same issue, which has also been fixed.
The Touch of Malice blight projectile had an issue that meant it could affect allies, blinding them and causing them to take increased damage from Weapons of Sorrow, but this has been fixed now. An issue that meant the Touch of Malice final round did double damage when hitting a Divinity field has been fixed too.
One of the abilities in the game, Spark of Feedback Fragment, was causing abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop functioning in rare situations, but this has also now been fixed.
Bungie has also fixed a case where a crash could occur at startup on PS4 if a user owned a large number of platform entitlements. The 120Hz refresh rate option was also missing in some cases on PS5 and Xbox Series X, which has also been fixed. And embedded links in Korean purchase dialogues that don’t work on Xbox and PlayStation consoles have also been removed.
Xur will be available to acquire one more from September 23-27, which you can get from the Agent of the Nine. And GameSpot has all the details you need on the rewards you can get from the Trials of Osiris.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Adjusted map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Cathedral of Dusk.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not progress the weekly Crucible challenge in Crucible Labs.
King´s Fall Raid
- Fixed an issue where the Daughters of Oryx were taking extra damage from Rocket Launchers and other sources.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to survive certain wipe mechanics throughout the activity.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes spawn behind doors during the Warpriest encounter.
Gameplay & Investment
- Fixed an issue where the Seasonal mod Improved Sword Scavenger and leg armor mod Sword Scavenger would stack. If you equip one of these mods you no longer can equip the other.
- Additionally, the regular and artifact Machine Gun Scavenger mods were able to stack as well. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Touch of Malice blight projectile could affect allies, blinding them and causing them to take increased damage from Weapons of Sorrow.
- Fixed an issue where the Touch of Malice final round was incorrectly doubling its damage when hitting a Divinity field.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark of Feedback Fragment could cause abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop functioning in rare cases.
Platforms & Systems
- Removed embedded links in Korean purchase dialogs that are not functional on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup on PlayStation 4 when users own a large number of platform entitlements.
- Fixed an issue where the 120Hz refresh rate option was missing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Denial of responsibility! galaxyconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.