The Jaguar I-Pace luxury electric SUV has gained a mild update – and price rises of up to $5383 – to see it through its last years in showrooms.
- 2024 Jaguar I-Pace pricing and specifications
- Mild exterior styling tweaks including grey grille
- Two model grades, R-Dynamic SE and HSE
- Priced from $148,800 plus on-road costs
The 2024 Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV has gained a selection of updates for the new model year, ahead of first Australian showroom arrivals in July 2023.
The 2024 I-Pace represents the second annual styling update in a row – and likely the last, as Jaguar plans to switch to a new range of super-luxury electric cars aimed more upmarket, at the likes of Bentley.
Prices have risen by up to $5383 for Model Year 2024 across the two-model range, comprised of R-Dynamic SE and R-Dynamic HSE variants – after the entry-level S grade was axed for Model Year 2022.
New for 2024 is an Atlas Grey panel for the grille – replacing gloss black – with the same colour also applied to the vertical ‘blades’ on the front air intakes.
The Jaguar badge on the grille is now black and silver, the front bumper trim, rear diffuser and lower door trim panels are now body-coloured (not gloss black), the standard-fit wheel designs are now diamond-turned, and the 22-inch gloss black wheels gain satin grey accents.
The previously-optional Black Pack is now standard, adding a gloss black finish to the front grille surround, side window surrounds, door mirror caps, and rear badges.
Buyers can now option a black finish for the rear section of the panoramic sunroof – rather than body-coloured – as well as Eiger Grey or Carpathian Grey satin exterior paint colours.
There have been no other changes to the Jaguar I-Pace for 2024, which continues to be powered by dual electric motors developing 294kW and 696Nm, good for a 0-100km/h acceleration time of 4.8 seconds, and a top speed of 200km/h.
A 90kWh battery pack is claimed to deliver 446km of driving range in lenient NEDC testing.
Full lists of standard specifications, option packages and pricing before on-road costs are included below.
The 2024 Jaguar I-Pace electric SUV is now available to order in Australia, ahead of first customer deliveries in July 2023.
2024 Jaguar I-Pace Australian pricing
- I-Pace R-Dynamic SE – $148,800 (up $1943)
- I-Pace R-Dynamic HSE – $165,600 (up $5383)
Note: All prices above exclude on-road costs.
2024 Jaguar I-Pace R-Dynamic SE standard features:
- 20-inch ‘Style 6007’ alloy wheels in grey/diamond-turned finish
- Premium LED headlights with auto high beam
- LED tail-lights and rear fog lights
- 10-inch Pivi Pro upper and 5.0-inch Touch Pro Duo lower touchscreens
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and digital radio
- Amazon Alexa integration
- Satellite navigation
- DuoLeather synthetic leather-look seat upholstery in black
- 12-way power-adjustable front seats with memory
- Leather steering wheel
- Six-speaker sound system
- Dual-zone auto climate-control air-conditioning
- Keyless (proximity key) entry and start
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Power tailgate
- Gloss black interior trim inlays
- Metal door sill plates with Jaguar script
- Black Morzine synthetic headlining
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats with centre armrest
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Coil-spring suspension
- Public charging cable
- All Surface Progress Control
- 7kW single-phase and 11kW three-phase charging
- Power-folding heated side mirrors with memory, approach lights, driver’s side auto dimming
- Puddle light projecton
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Six airbags
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Lane-keep assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Rear-view camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traffic sign recognition
- Door exit warning
- Tyre pressure monitoring
2024 Jaguar I-Pace R-Dynamic HSE adds (over Variant-A):
- 20-inch ‘Style 5068’ alloy wheels in grey/diamond-turned finish
- Matrix LED headlights with scrolling indicators
- Windsor leather upholstery in black
- 16-way power-adjustable front seats with heating, cooling and memory
- Heated rear seats
- Black suede headlining
- Head-up display
- 15-speaker Meridian 3D surround-sound system
The optional Cold Climate Pack adds:
- Heated windscreen with heated washer jets
- Heated steering wheel
- Front fog lights
- Headlight power wash
The optional Dynamic Pack adds:
- Adaptive air suspension
- Rear spoiler
- 22-inch ‘Style 5056’ wheels in gloss black
Denial of responsibility! galaxyconcerns is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.